Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

So last week i went to Vegas for the 1st time in over 10 yrs.
I had my grandpa's funeral to attend, but i made the best of the week. I ended up shopping and checking out the local hotspots. Went to play some golf, hit some balls and i really enjoyed that. I had about 12 family members squeezed in my grandma's house so it was an interesting 5 days to say the least :)
I also got to show off my pool skills, i was the youngest person in that place but it was so much fun. I went to Vegas from last Wednesday to Sunday. That Saturday was when I got to hit the strip, shop, see the sights, take pix etc.
I really needed that short trip, R.I.P Grandpa.. It ended up being more fun than I intially had thought. Now school started again and im Back on my grind but wanted to mak sure I wrote about my trip while it was on my Mind..
I will be there in 10 months for my 21st, so watch out Vegas :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment