Saturday, April 24, 2010

Champion

Heart of a lion, drive of a genius, years ago many couldnt have dreamed this...
but i could...
Approaching the finish line, feeling sore from the race, i see the goal staring me right in the face...
I can taste victory....
years of training for this very moment, so best believe I'll do anything to own it...
because i deserve this...
exhausted by running for three years straight, not knowing how much more i could take
but im almost there....
i can't give up now, i put too much into this,
if i stop the momentum, i won't achieve this...
but I must...
here I go,one month away, until i reach that victory day...
Ima winner....
Paper in my hand, cap onm my head, not too much more that can be said.. but
I'm so happy :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment