Saturday, January 8, 2011

So Let's Recap

So January is here, already over a week into it, what have I done so far:
-Started a new quarter a new school, Cal State school by thee way
-Signed with a promotion/magazine company
-Booked 3 people for me to personally shoot for my photography company
-Booked myself 2 modeling shoots with other photographers
-Opened up my new student credit account
-Got my 1st Check for January, including triple thee amount of normal commission
-Doubled my water dosage so I can stay on track with thee fitness

Now that's all I can recall for this moment but my point was simply this. EVERYTHING makes a difference, whether big or small, something tiny can always turn into something big so push yourself! Go big or go the hell home! Set goals for yourself and stick to them, for it is always possible! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Good deal. I'm expecting a lot more too. I know you have a lot comin for you.

    ReplyDelete