Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Impala Album


Okay ladies and gents, Impala album still on sale only $10 :)
Yours truly is featured on tracks 8, 9, 15 and 16!
My boys are MAD talented and I LOVEEEE working with them.
There are a couple sites you can check out

To hear samples go to :

www.digstation.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?albumID=ALB000048518

It will let you hear snippets before you decide to purchase

You can buy them from me personally if your close by or buy them online at:

www.cdbaby.com/Artist/impala


Photobucket

We all appreciate all thee love and support! Contact me on FB if you'd like to get your from me or msg me and let me know if you've bought one online! Thanks guys! Xo

1 comment:

  1. Just for anyone who checks this blog, you need to get that CD. Good music, support this group. Good shit needs to be supported!

    ReplyDelete