Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sharing Time

So I'm in a sharing mood today, all day actually so I figured why not share online too! Many people don't know the real me, not even those who I see on a weekly basis so I'm going to share a few random facts/info about me!

RANDOM FACTS:
- I love animal print like zebra/leopard you can always catch it somewhere in my life!
-My nails are always a color, pattern or print, no white tips for me!
-I love anything pumpkin! especially candles, im addicted!
-Such a reality tv junkie, i admit it! so bad :)
-I enjoy the news and any kind of political science class!
-Best subjects in school? Math and English :)
- I ultimately want to be a victoria secrets model, they need some major curves in their life.
-I love horror flicks, perfect friday night movie pick, anything scary!


i think that's it for now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment