Sunday, June 12, 2011

Random or Normal

We all have little random things we do/like but are they really random or normal?
What I do may be random to you but normal to me and vice versa.
Who’s to say which is right or what is normal
All I know is I’m definitely different :)


Random or Normal?
-I cant sleep unless I have the covers over me.
-Dresses have to be 1)short and 2)paired with tall heels.
-My closet is color coordinated, lightest to darkest, left to right.
-I won't eat/drink anything that will turn my mouth colors.
-My water has to come in a certain type of bottle or I won't drink it.
-I rinse off all can tops before I open them.



Random? probably... Normal? Yup


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Lets see. I got a few.

    -I can't sleep without covers either
    -I do coordinate colors on everything before I go out including socks and boxers(sorry if thats T.M.I.)
    -I dump the milk off my spoon when eating cereal
    -I prefer plastic utensils over silverware.

    ReplyDelete