Monday, August 26, 2013

Best Stores Ever

Okay so everyone has their favorite stores and I do too! I won't Shop everywhere but here are 3 stores I LOVE!
1-SEPHORA I spend all my money here! I'am a makeup queen and I MUST HAVE the best of the best. Sephora has not only the best makeup but skincare as well! Love the product, love the options, Love everything about Sephora. Anything you need, GO HERE!!!
 photo 2298f79d-db7a-4b89-ad01-7ae440d487b9_zps3d7d3422.jpg
2-FOREIGN EXCHANGE I hate when people have what I have SO I go here and get signature pieces. They have the cutest dresses and tops at a reasonable price. Everytime I go in to look, I come out with a bag. Great for basics and funky pieces. They have the best selection and they offer mens clothes as well.
 photo architectural-copyright-architecture-attorney-lanham-act-akar-thumb_zps1136d447.jpg
3-VICTORIA'S SECRET My fav fav fav sexy shop! Best panties in the world, will not buy my undergarments anywhere else. They also send out great coupons and perks for shopping there! I want my picture to be on their wall one day BUT for now, I love shopping their. Plus the quality of the underwear is great.
 photo victorias_secret_logo-728a74de_zpsf3e0a1d2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment