Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Inner Circle"

Tonight was a good night, went to Huntington, took care of a few things, had a good time. I got to thinking on the way home about the people I surround myself with, people I meet and most of all my "friends". Now lets define friend. A friend to me is someone who supports me, who I trust, who has my back,stands up for me, looks out 4 me in all situations,who loves me regardless of what others say and who is consistent/real with all their words and actions. When I broke it down in my mind to my definition, I realized I have been very lenient with my current friends and am sort of fed up.Here's why.

I know many people yes, network and mingle yes, even have several new aquaintences weekly. But "friends" come far and few for me so it is rare you will see me close with someone because of this. I felt dumb today when I was talking to my mom about a current situation Im in, and it got me thinking. I currently dropped a friendship because this person did me wrong. Ran my name up& down the street,told my other friends lies so they would keep far from me and even twisted the words I said2her when I confided in her.Sad part was she did all this while smiling in my face.Txting/calling me,going shopping,2the gym,even took me with her 2 several family events.We "were" friends but when she got caught up, instead of apologizing, her big ego-prideful "im better than u" attitude got in the way & instead said thats how she always felt. Bullshit. She was so jealous of me becuase y would u act this way?She spun me so bad2 my other friends that she didnt wanna retract&be WRONG so she made it seem like she did believe all that she said. "Bitch" is all I have 2 say..Anyways, this is what happened with me n my mom.

So I was telling her whats been going on lately with this and the recent events relating to this. My other friends have been leaving me out of shows and trips. Not because they didnt think2invite me, not cuz they dont like me, not even cause they 4 got. They didnt invite me cause the "bitch" chick said SHE DIDNT WANNA C me(keep in mind she did ME dirty) so they didnt invite me so "bitch" wouldnt b madcuz she was going...so at first im sad. because this girl was a nasty friend 2 me, I cut her off and because of what she did, Im missing out on time with my friends. It so twisted to me. I feel as if they r catering 2 her. She doesnt deal with her dirty work. Every 1 seems 2 deal with it 4 her. If they werent catering 2 her, then i woulda been invited point blank. Y am i the only1 cut out? y cant they tell her 2 deal with it like a women and that im their friend 2. So I told my mom this...and i felt stupid...

She looked at me like I was dumb. She stated how im going through the same shit i went through with my "x"best friend from highschool. She said that its dumb becuase no1 else should b trEating me different. thats friends shouldnt ever cut me off and exclude me 4rm things for another person that has proved time and time again she fake and onoly does things 4 her and no 1 else. My mom also said that "bitch"was women enough2 dig herself in2 a lie that I shouldnt b the 1 excluded when she should deal with what she did n how she feels, not have me cut off when she was the one who started a fake situation. Lets just say I got upset. I was still sad but now i was mad&felt stupid. Cuz she made sense.

If one of my friends did something2another 1 and they werent friends,I would never exclude1 for the other. Whoever was the 1 holding the grudge, I would tell them its their situation and all of us r going to b going on this trip so if u can deal with it go, if u cant then stay home, Plain n simple. I put myself in my friends shoes and saw I wouldnt cut any of the off for the bad 1 cause I love them. & what is happening to me is unfair. Point blank. I do not have as many "friends" to begin with and the fact iam excluded due to a self-centered/fake person is beyond me. My mothers shaking of her head and harsh reality check really put things in2 perspective4me today.. I wish that for any1 reading this, be ur own person. Do not hurt another friend u have for one friend whos proven they have more bad intentions than good. Ur friends need2 be adults and deal with what theyve done. Dont make the person who already was hurt by them suffer more by u.. how do i feel rite now while im typing this?
sad/angry/confused/stupid/enlightened/numb... :-/ muah

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment