Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cross Fire

Today was good, thought it would finish out that way but it didn't...
I really enjoyed today, makeup and outfit were on pt, ran errands, got boba with Kiki, went back 2 her place and had a bomb dinner and watched a movie,but now here I'am upset, due to another's actions.
Here's a little something about me: communication is key. I do not enjoy guessing games nor people being okay one minute then outta the blue change up with NO communication.Do not leave me in the dark.
Tonight something came up where for some reason, I'm being negatively affected. Someone close2me is going through something because of their X.Now needing ur own space is fine but when you push ME away, hurt ME because of what your X or whoever is doing to YOU, that is not the biz to me. I've done nothing but be down for this person so to have them not call or text back, not even meet up with me to talk in person is a slap in the face. I feel like im caught in the middle of a cross fire, where 2 people are shooting, but my body is the body who gets hit with the stray bullet. That is EXACTLY how I feel right now.
To me, this is crazy. Everyone who knows me knows I not only do me, but i keep my friendships and relationships close to my heart 4 I do not get close to alot of people. So when people, out of stress or whatever, take things out on me and hurt me WHILE assuming, it really hurts me. What do I need to learn and ponder on?
That everything that glitters isn't gold. I shouldn't care so much but right now I do. I give more than I receive&it keeps biting me in the ass. I have a busy week and I do not need this ish. Bottom line, If i care enough to be consistent with you and do all i can to be there, don't shoot me with the gun when someone else shoots at you..night...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment