Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Season

Well 2009 is wrapping up and Christmas is this Friday...
I've really been thinking about this year and how far I have come. Next year will be even greater. More music, graduating in May, planning on transferring and moving, also will hopefully have a new job. So much in the works and I'm very excited.
One thing I learned this year was to push myself and not settle for less than I know I can attain. I spent time this year worrying about situations I shouldn't have and always trying to fix things that I was unable to fix. I was so easy to settle on certain things just so I wouldn't have to deal with it any further which is not me at all. So 2010 is going to be amazing. I'm never that woman to back down or sit and not accomplish anything. You will see alot from me this upcoming year so stay tuned!
As for Christmas, I'm ready for it. Egg-nog,presents, family time. Should be a good week/weekend...My advice for everyone tonight? Be yourself in every situation for the real you will take you far.. Goodnight everyone...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment